Thursday, August 23, 2012

Work

Michele has been coming to work with me. She is getting better at wearing the Gentle Leader (amazing how food helps convince her it's a good thing) and doesn't mind her cape at all. Still whining a bit in the car but that's getting less and less each trip. Today she decided to help me shred paper....I'm sure our custodian loves that!  

Will be going to a vet in Santa Fe with her on Saturday. Hopefully he and I will get along...unfortunately because she is still so young, I won't be able to do any shopping with her along. not that I really need to do any shopping. She is sound asleep on the floor next to the couch right now. That's because Gene is sitting on the couch. Oh, my, she just loves him. 

Working on sit (B), stay (C), release (B) and off (C) especially this week. Have discovered that she is pretty motivated by food so that's a good thing. 

I guess since she's ready for bed, I might as well go too! We need to get up and go to work in the morning. Wonder what I can get her to do tomorrow? 
Paperweight
Paper shredder

The Office Helper

No comments:

Post a Comment