Well, tomorrow will be here soon and we'll be in Colorado...getting the girls! Seems like we've been planning this for ages and now...it's almost here. Will be a long day (4 hours each way) but worth it. Heard today that poor little Michele and her littermates have had a bit of diarhea so they are on a special food. She'll be eating that for a couple of days and then we can transition her to the regular puppy food. I just hope she feels better tomorrow and has a clean trip in her kennel. What will be, will be.....we'll deal with it.
Got everything I need for her now including a kennel for my office so she can come to work with me. Levi is very curious....especially when I was cleaning the extra kennel. He knows somehting is up but who knows what dogs think....I keep wondering if he associates all these toys and collars and leashes and the kennel with another dog or?
Early to sleep tonight...have to be at Judy's in town at 8 a.m. .... off we go!!

No comments:
Post a Comment