Monday, July 30, 2012

Puppy Progress

Well, things are progressing well here. Got the contract and paperwork and cape/Gentle Leader/Heartguard/etc from CCI today and a call from the CCI Colorado office. One of their folks is going to not only pick up the pups at Delta on Friday a.m. but will take them to the office in Colorado Springs. Yahooooo!!  That means we will only have to do a 4-hour trip up there rather than 5-6 and skip the Denver traffic and airport hassle. What great people belong to the CCI family. 

Been collecting the stuff we need and I think we're set....Got Ms M a pretty new baby collar (neon green) to start with and then a pretty, bright, big girl collar and leash. Ended up with a Lupine set.....got the same brand for Reily and they last forever....have a lifetime guarantee on them and just love the pattern. Turquoise and red and gold, etc....well, check the picture.  Got her another Martha Stewart bowl on sale at Petsmart (I'm very popular there).....for water....all the blankies are washed, contracts signed and ready to send back to CCI CA, and now we wait. I put the Gentle Leader and a cape by Levi and he got so excited....even though I know they have been washed before being sent to us (they are re-used) I think he could still detect the scent of the previous user!  He will be so happy once Michele arrives....he gets lonesome with just us old folks. 

Now the waiting continues...Friday will be a great day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment