Friday, July 27, 2012

One More Week

Levi waiting for his sister......
Oh boy oh boy....one more week and they will be here!  Nadie and Michele arrive in Denver at 9:25 a.m. on Friday, August 3rd.  Someone from the Colorado CCI group is going to pick them up as we can't get there that early. Not sure where we will end having to go to get them, but we're hoping it's at least as far south as Colorado Springs. Working with the CO group to see what they can do to help us out. I think I have everything the new girl needs except a leash....duh...thought I had an extra one but can't find it. Oh darn, another trip to Santa Fe is called for. No, Walle-Marte here in LV didn't have much of anything...nothing I wanted to use. I hate shopping at WM but then that's another story.


So, we wait a few more days and life will be adventurous again for Levi and Gene and me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment