Monday, February 10, 2014

Packing Kleenex

Today is Monday...the start of the week that will take us to Oceanside and turn-in on Friday. Took Ms M to work today, as usual, but this time to say good-bye to all her friends. My boss came in just to say good-bye to her before he left for a 3-day conference, her best friend, EJ, came in supposedly to practice her viola but I know it was really just to get to play with Michele one last time before she leaves. Everyone who comes past the door has to stop and say goodbye and it's so hard. I try not to think about it but of course, tears are in my eyes!  Today I'll take her portable kennel home with me, along with all the toys and stuff she keeps in my office.  Took a picture of her on top of the same filing cabinet that I took when she was tiny.  Will post it later. For now just trying to get past the good-byes and the "Oh if you don't graduate, you can come back!" statements from everyone.

Here are the pictures - office dog extraordinaire - she surely has grown. I had to lift her up both times. First time since she was so little, second time because she was not ready to jump onto a slippery surface.



No comments:

Post a Comment