Adventures of Cheyenne IV- CCI puppy #3 for Linda and Gene and Levi - Arrival September 17, 2014 - She will take over the blog from Michele who changed her career and is happily living in Albuquerque with her forever family.
Saturday, June 29, 2013
Vacuuming the Dog
OK - so I know dogs shed....I have had dogs that shed a lot...from an Afghan Hound puppy that blew her coat...oh my....to Shih Tzu's that fell asleep when you were brushing them and looked at you, when you stopped, like "what...you're done" !! Now I have a Westie (well, we've had him for nearly 12 years) who hates being brushed by me but loves his groomer. And of course, Michele, who can drop more fur than I thought possible. Plus she rubs up against the green couch and deposits more of it and we won't even mention the car seats. Just don't go there. But she will let you brush her if you have to....not her favorite thing. So today I was vacuuming and had a brush on the vacuum to get around corners and such....and the thought came to mind, since she is not afraid in the least of the vacuum, hey, let's try vacuuming her....she loved it....arched her back as if to say "oh boy oh boy"...and stood still while I brushed. Hmmmm....might have to do this more often. But of course, she has to learn to sit still and be brushed or lie down and be brushed.....but that vacuum was really fun! Levi hates it....attacks the vacuum whenever it's out and he's not about to be brushed with it. But Ms M....one never knows what she will do. So we have a little less dog hair around the house but be warned, if you come to visit, you'll probably leave with your own collection of titian blonde hair. Some people bring gifts when they come to visit, we send you off with one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my, lucky Michele and especially, lucky you! Baxie used to attack the vac too. Shades of the past....
ReplyDelete:-)